Lizzie and Dan break down the difference between manners and principles. Because sometimes we can all get too focused on how a particular rule is being broken and miss that the core values of etiquette are still being shown.
- A mother-in-law who won’t stop bringing gifts that are more to her taste.
- How many starters is too many starters?
- Tips on handling a cash bar.
- With kids home from college for the summer, some advice on how to redefine the domestic relationships.
- Keeping gym time as “me” time.
- Emily Post’s 1922 etiquette advice on leaving out presents at weddings.
- A salute to a party host who helped a guest through their biggest social faux pas.