This post originally appeared on Dawn Stanyon’s professional fashion and personal branding blog Professionality. Her images, content and advice will be cross-posted here occasionally, enjoy!
11 To Dos for Monday
- Get up and move your body for 30 minutes. Think about how impressed with yourself you will be in retrospect.
- Wear something that makes you feel bright and vibrant. Forgo looks that are primarily black, gray or beige.
- Get to work! Sit down and immediately finish two “to dos” from Friday.
- Drink at least two cups of coffee, tea, or whatever beverage makes you happy (Um, I don’t mean Vodka).
- Laugh with a co-worker – not at another co-worker but at something silly, stupid, funny.
- Make five calls/move five to dos forward/Initiate five sales.
- Check in on your brand attributes. What are your five greatest strengths? Are you using them?
- Tell someone you appreciate them.
- Get home and make something half decent of dinner.
- Read a book – It can be trash. That’s ok.
- Get in your comfy PJs and get back into bed. Did you wash your sheets on Sunday? If so…ahhhhh!