- Moist Devil’s Food Cake Mix (I use Duncan Hines)
- 1- 15 oz. can of Condensed Pumpkin (you can also use pumpkin spice mix for a more flavorful treat)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the cake mix and the can of pumpkin with an electric mixer until smooth. Batter will be extremely thick, unlike regular cake batter. This is normal.
- Set paper cupcake liners in your cupcake pan.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the batter into the cupcake molds. I try to make mine even, they usually fill the mold about two thirds, to three quarters of the way full.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
This recipe also freezes well!