One Comment

  1. Molly Brennan

    What is the appropriate title to address a doctor in Europe? Is the formal salutation Professor or Doctor? In the US, we use the term Doctor but I’ve noticed in Europe, many doctors are called Professors? Please let me know.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *