After putting on some weight, a listener is going to return to her home town for a reunion, fully expecting upfront comments about her body. How can she handle fat shamers? Plus, updates from past askers and comments on past responses from the Awesome Etiquette mailbag!
- Who is Peggy Post?
- The etiquette of being alone.
- Asking for patience for a family member who has recently lost some language skills due to stroke.
- Tips on how to respectfully say more than just ‘hello’ when abroad.
- Who is responsible for introducing a new family member?
- A salute to a thank-you card-writing teenager.
Subscribe at iTunes or Stitcher.
Follow Lizzie and Daniel on Twitter.
Lizzie Post and Daniel Post Senning of the Emily Post Institute answer your questions about etiquette in the 21st century. Awesome Etiquette guides listeners through everything from traditional etiquette quandaries to newly emerging issues in the modern world. Want to know more? Click.